Dunham delivered mechanical and electrical engineering design for this 25,400 SF addition to an existing office building. The addition was designed to house a new Tier III data center and provide office space for the owner’s Information Systems Management group. The facility includes 9,260 SF of raised flooring for data center equipment, designed for an N+1 mechanical and a 2N electrical redundancy. The new data center is concurrently maintainable.
- 25,400 SF addition to existing office building
- Includes office space for IS Management group
- 9,260 SF of raised flooring for data center equipment
- Tier III data center
- Designed for N+1 mechanical and 2N electrical redundancy
- Concurrently maintainable