Dunham provided mechanical and electrical engineering services for a new three-story, 120,000 SF office space connected to an existing building. The project also included a 30,000 SF amenities building and the addition of a covered link connecting the new office space to the amenities building. Sustainable elements include the use of ground source heat pumps through a vertical bore well, along with air handling units serving thermal displacement ventilation throughout the building via plenums below a raised floor. Our team also utilized Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) to model system airflow and to predict system performance.
- Awarded LEED BD+C: New Construction Gold (2011 v2)
- New Three-story 120,000 SF office building
- New 30,000 SF Amenities building with cafeteria and kitchen
- Geothermal Energy: Ground Source Vertical Bore Well Field
- Thermal Displacement Ventilation
- CFD Modeling of Airflow