A Passion to LEED®
At Dunham, we’re personally passionate about sustainability. It’s not a requirement; it’s a mission. And that’s why architects and building owners have trusted us for decades to deliver the engineering knowledge and experience they need to achieve through LEED® certification as smoothly as possible.
Why Dunham for LEED?
- We have 20+ successful LEED project under our belt, including designing mechanical and electrical systems for LEED Certified, Silver, Gold and Platinum projects.
- Our design staff includes 40+ LEED certified professionals who actively seek new technologies and design practices to benefit our clients, their buildings and their tenants.
- We’re a member of the U.S. Green Building Council, as well as a founding member and platinum sponsor of the Minnesota Chapter.
- We’ve been providing creative, energy-efficient and environmentally sensitive engineering solutions since before LEED standards even existed.
- We’re well versed in the specific sustainable design strategies you need to help your project meet its desired standards. (We challenge you to find a challenge we haven’t already faced.)
- We know from experience how the LEED certification process affects goals and design choices throughout a project, so we work closely with the design team and owner to select systems that meet project goals, promote a healthy work environment and prevent problems before they happen.
A Sample of Dunham LEED Projects
- Great River Energy Headquarters (Minnesota’s first LEED Platinum facility)
- Minnesota Army National Guard Field Maintenance Shop (LEED Gold certification)
- University of Minnesota Duluth, Civil Engineering Building (LEED Gold certification)
- Margaret A. Cargill Foundation (LEED Gold certification)
- St. Mary’s Hospital, Century Project (LEED Silver certification)