Dunham used Revit MEP software and CFD modeling to deliver electrical and mechanical engineering services for this new 115,000 SF mental health facility in St. Paul, MN. The project scope included 100 private inpatient rooms and emergency staff, nurse and fire alarm systems. The facility features space for educational and training seminars for mental health professionals. Using CFD Modeling services, we analyzed two options for revising the existing boiler stack to assess the impact on the outdoor air intakes serving the building.
Our Cx + Energy Services team commissioned the facility as part of a separate project. Our services included HVAC, domestic hot water, and lighting controls to ensure that all systems are installed complete, functioning properly and meets criteria outlined in the Owner’s Project Requirement and Basis of Design documents.
- New 115,000 SF mental health facility
- 100-private inpatient rooms
- Emergency staff call, nurse call, and fire alarm system
- Designed using Revit MEP
- CFD modeling to analyze options to review boiler stack impact on outdoor air intakes serving the facility
- Commissioning of HVAC, Domestic Hot Water, and Lighting Controls