The Energy to Hit a Moving Target
Dunham delivers energy services with an eye for the future. That means meeting or exceeding today’s’ requirements for sustainability, performance and reliability—while also building in flexibility to meet tomorrow’s needs for higher loads, alternative fuels and more rigorous efficiency standards.
Architects and building owners rely on our Energy Analysis services to quantify the impacts of design alternatives and energy conservation measures for existing buildings. They also rest easy knowing that we have analyzed a broad range of mechanical and electrical system types for commercial, education, healthcare, mission critical and retail buildings.
Dunham Partnership Advantage > Energy Services
- Flexibility to meet ever-changing energy needs, types and requirements.
- Capabilities that run the gamut—from simple hand formulas for a single piece of equipment, to weather bin calculations for larger systems, to detailed hour energy model simulations of entire buildings.
- Experience in energy modeling for optimized energy performance on numerous LEED certified projects, as well as energy modeling for code compliance and 179D tax incentives.
- Hourly simulations that help you predict annual energy consumption.
- Energy modeling services that help you document performance compared to a defined baseline, such as required by the LEED® Green Building Rating System™.