Arc Flash Analysis
As part of our extensive modeling capabilities, Dunham can perform an integrated analysis of a building’s electrical distribution system—ultimately resulting in the safest possible power systems for your building.
- Voltage drop
- Short circuit calculations
- Overcurrent coordination
- Evaluation of arc flash potential throughout the system
- Knowledge of the appropriate level of protective gear required when working on specific components of the electrical system.
- Validates and documents current facility electrical system conditions, as well as addressing code concerns.
- Ensures your electrical system is safe and circuit interrupters are correct or noted for replacement.