Dunham provided mechanical and electrical engineering services for the complete renovation of a 10,000 SF primary data center serving a large corporate headquarters campus. The project included the complete replacement of the live data center’s cooling and electrical systems. Complex phasing was required to keep the data center fully operational during the construction phase and server migration. The project was the implementation of cooling and data center master plan options that Dunham had developed prior to the project.
10,000 SF Data Center
- Master Planning and Infrastructure Design
- Complete Replacement of life Data Center’s Cooling and Electrical Systems
- Fully operational during Construction and Migration
- Upgrades Medium Voltage Switchgear, ATS, Substation, and Cabling
- Replacement of three UPS modules with fully redundant dual UPS modules